根据Gartner的说法，未来五年的数字转型可以确定企业是否建立了承受中断。作为其中的一部分，该公司最近概述了seven incoming digital disruptionsleaders should be aware of today to ensure their organization is prepared.
- 新兴的计算技术。达里尔•普拉默(bill Plummer)杰出研究副总裁和Gartner Fellow, believes computer operating capacity doubles every two years and that new models disrupt existing markets. As nontraditional computing methods like quantum and neuromorphic computing become more mainstream, CIOs should prepare for these and other emerging innovations by creating new tech roadmaps, implementing trials, and monitoring for long-term game changers.
- DNA数据存储。By 2025, Plummer predicts company data may be stored on artificial DNA. This approach will enable organizations to store massive amounts of information for longer periods of time and recall it as needed.
- Dispersed cloud environments.随着分布式云结构的流行程度增加，CIO应该从云提供商那里要求包装的混合动力服务。这将使组织更容易收获分散的云生态系统的优势，因此，在竞争中获得一条腿。
- 基于空间的计算能力。卫星为组织提供全面的数据视图，难以从地球中获得 - 例如，气候问题或自然灾害。
- Augmented humans。基于计算机的思维控制，脑界面和思维联系技术声音未来派的技术，但Gartner相信公司应该为新的创新展现如何扩展人类能力。
- 扩展生物攻击。The amount of available health data is exploding as healthcare organizations increasingly use sensors and analytics to guide treatment. As a result, CIOs should view bodily data as the new security frontier and determine how policies may have to evolve in light of this emerging vulnerability.
- 行为跟踪和管理技术。Biometric tracking and edge computing offer companies numerous opportunities to personalize the digital experience and make better, more real-time decisions. However, it’s also important that CIOs weigh these technologies with their respective security concerns and ensure that customer/employee privacy is not jeopardized by these innovations.
For more on these digital trends and how you can get ahead of them, check out this piece in CIODive这里。